Hawke’s Bay is one of the most visited regions in New Zealand for wine and there are plenty of good reasons for it. If you are considering putting a large group together for:
- A company day out
- Engagement party
- Hens party
- just get all your friends together
Bridge Pa is the wine capital of Hawke’s Bay with the highest concentration of wineries in the region and a bicycle is simply the best way to get around.
Our Bike Tours are great for Team Building
So you are in charge to plan a memorable experience for your company outing. We can help you with this! Our location, in the heart of Hawke’s Bay’s premium wine district and reasonably close to the twin towns of Napier and Hastings, is ideal for your staff to enjoy a relaxing and interesting wine experience. From internationally renown wineries to medium-sized and boutique wineries, we can help with planning routes, timetables, and wineries to visit and places to have lunch, you name it.
Having a wedding in “the bay” and want to get the families together either before or after the event? Our self-guided bike tours can cover all ages (that can ride a bike) and are the best way to experience and to learn about the region’s wines. We are flexible; let us know in advance and we’ll help organize a memorable day out
- Not all wineries can accommodate large groups and we will have to book you in for a specific tasting time at each one you can visit.
- There are only two wineries that provide food and will require advance booking for large groups.
- Large groups tend to travel slower than smaller groups and thus the number of wineries you visit will be restricted.
- The wineries reserve the right to charge a non-refundable tasting fee for groups over 15 people.